Being a crowd was fun.
Sorry team, I was having fun while you weren't.

But basically, Alexis, Valerie and me had to be crowds. RuiTing and JingWei were the casualties. All they had to do was to shout pain. What we had to do was to shout like a crazy person in front of them.

Too's team was the first one to do the case(after 1 our of waiting time). JunWei pulled me so hard for the second attack. Lol, he said while pulling me away, "Ma`am you are *something something* our *something something*. Please ask your friend to leave...Ouh, she left already..*stop pulling me away*"

Then waited about 1 hour or 2(?) for CT's team. What the crap. Super bored and sleepy. When they finally came, we attacked RuiTing, HongLip's and ChorKiat's. Lol. Then I wanted to attack JingWei but then YouKang asked me to help them flood the scalded hand. Lol. My plan failed.

Then went to SJ room. Went to mingle with our group. Prize-giving. Amelia's team was the overall winner and Aisyah's team was the first runner up. Yay! Jiayou Shirin! CT's team was the champion for AC's. &Geraldine won the best CPR!!! Cries and smiles. Took a group photo and lunch.

Then waited for May to get my file back. While waiting, the Sec3s was playing catching with Too, CT and Joel. Lol. Too went inside the girls' toilet!!!!!!! &I held on his phone without him knowing it. Tralalala~ After the fight was finally resolved, I slept while waiting for May. Then finally she was done and I got my file back. Yay! Thanks May!





OMG! Syafiqah junior is duper sweet! She gave me a birthday message one week in advance!

"hi!
hapi oncoming bdae in advance!!
=)'
hope ull haf lots of fun, my dear!!
bye!!"

I was so touched, my eyes were smarting. Gahhs! ILY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be