Cikgu was right.
Most people with blogs are looking for attention.
&you know what?
I'm looking for a listening ear.
Too many problems to handle.
I don't think people even count my problem as a heavy one.
But I do.


Bro is still not back.
)))))):
Well, hopefully He brings him back to the right path.
¬hing bad happens to him.
Well, nothing will happen right?
At most, he's sleeping at his friends'.
Just need some time before he cools himself down fully.

I miss SHEREEN and NURAFIDA!
It has been freaking long months since I saw them.
D:

Well, today madrasah's was kind of fine(?)
Boring class. We merged with 2B since Uztadz was absent :(((
I miss his lesson!
I kept yawning and on the edge of falling asleep during UztazahM's class.
Duper boring.
&I did an unbelievable thing!
Made myself tremble while praying.
Hehehs.



DnT still not done.
English too.
&HISTORY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be