OMGAHHHHH!
Today is so unlucky like consistently bad thing strikes one after another. I think it's all because of StJohn's daily training and make me go tralalala~

I want to die already lahhhhh!
At fist, in the morning, I forgot to bring my homework file where all my important homeworks are in. I never sign the camp paper and I was stumped for Maths test (I can say hello to Maths I.P.). Eventually, I got my file. Thanks Ayah and YiLing!

At the end of the day, I thought of sending my camp paper tomorrow, since I have to attend to Internal FAC tomorrow. So I went for NC1`08 training. Did solo extra footdrill. Then I headed home. Played charades and all. &I discovered that I forgot to bring my file home when I already reached home.

Left my file outside the StJohn room. Hopefully, one of the seniors could keep it in the StJohn room and it will be safe and I still could see it tomorrow. Please GOD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be