&&&&&OMG!

Well, for a start today, I finally got on the same bus with my dear Ami. Lols.
It was a cold and nice environment to sleep in. -_-zzZZZ
But eventually, I didn't.
Walked to school. Yeah, the usual, "You know?" "She told me" stuffs were being talked about.
Almost fell while I was walking up the stairs.
Paiseh but hilarious.

First was Aesthetics.
Yay! All those moves. &we learnt new steps!
Like finally. Lols.
I grazed my ankle bone.
&enjoyed the backside dance of Rani and Halima.

Next was English. No teachers!
But assignment. Did not complete it though.
Thanks to THESAURUS!
Lol.

Recess was normal.
Yes! YiLing! I'm still not over that.
Ungrateful granddaughter!
HMPF!

Then it was Physics.
Lenses are easy!
Especially with MrFoo's clear explanations(?)
We've completed the whole chapter of light!
Yay! &half time was sort of ok(?)
Although I don't know what song was that...

Maths was rushing.
Not enough time for the test.
&blahblahblah..

Chemistry was rushing too.
Had an open-notes test.
Yay! but I was like rushing to find the answers.
Lol.
History was ermmm...
MsFazlin was absent.

Went to library with Ami and Fai.
After we borrowed those books,
we headed some other places.
I went to that NTUC Health store to buy thermometer
&the the salesperson was talking all those irrelevant stuffs,
"You can keep the thermometer as long as you want, I know you students have to use it right?"
"Now the price is $13 plus because it was a new stock, you go everywhere also cannot find thermometers. New stock you know..."

This were the answers given when I asked, "So, where are the thermometers?"
I repeated my question 3 times at least.
I even gave her the hint that I was buying the thermometers!!!
She really passed her comprehension with flying rainbows..

Finally, after I got the thermometer, we headed home.
Got that OMG of my life!
Yes! Ok, it's nothing actually..
&it was Ami's turn to miss a step of the steps(?)
Well, she almost fell, TOO.
188 came and we started our storytelling in the bus.
Even miss my stop to listen to the stories. Lol.




&&&&&! BRONAWI IS GOING TO AUSTRALIA!
ANOTHER OMG!!!!





&&&&&&Thanks for those who gave me presents!
Pooh is utterly cute!
:DDDDDDDDDDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be