Class T-shirt! Love it!
All these time, it's something I've been waiting for!


Today was not like usual.
I was late!
On the last day of term one, had to serve detention ):
DnT was easy. Except the drawing part.
Getting a new Maths teacher.
Awwww! Just see who I prefer later..

Recess was normal too.
As usual, walked around with Ami.
Saw Z.E and of course, his fan.

Wasn't paying attention during Malay.
Cikgu kept asking me to shut up and listen.
Lols, didn't even say Atq's name.
Hmpf! I was the only one to blame D:

Combined with Band 2 for English.
Played Taboo. Lols.
Then it was assembly.
Gross pictures of caned butts.

Went for detention.
1 hour of my time wasted.
1 hour of boredom and just thinking of craps.

Took class t-shirt and went home.
Didn't went to SAPS.
Freaking sad. I want to meet them!



Sister got back her A Level result.
Congrats!




Can't wait for class outing and kechorables outing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be