I want to be HYPER!
I must be HYPER!
I will be HYPER!
I am HYPER!
Make me HYPER!


Ahhhhhhs, some crisis attacked.
This thing had been trying to kill me for days,
CONGRATS!
It's like finally, I broke down or something.

Oh well, continue with the day?
Took the bus with Ami and MsChen.
Not much to talk about?
Hahaha, thanks for the continuous comforts.
&MsChen approached us.
Hahaha, left Ami in awe.
Lols.

Went to the toilet as usual.
But RNB wasn't there!
Super sad, even tried twice.
&sorry Ami, just tolerate with my crappy stuff.
:DDDDDD

First was Jazz!
Double tiring because of the faster movement needed
and getting to our positions were quite hard!
Totally love it!
Made me forget everything.

Then dreaded in English.
At least Matthew came so I wasn't so lonely.
Definitely there's something on between them.
I will keep on disturbing 10!

Felt like puking during recess.
Food didn't digest well today.
Futhermore, she smiled.
Flashbacks..
Didn't had the mood to disturb FYY.
Sorry, didn't greet you guys.

Back to class.
It was HOM.
Had joy and laughter.
Like finally!

Then it was Maths.
Slept during lesson!
OMA! At least I wasn't caught.
Hahaha, thanks Aishah for waking me up by asking for hairpin :D
Atiqah merajuk with me?
SIGH!

Dnt.
Tried to talk to Atq,
but she ignored me.
Terguris hatiku!
I know she was only acting, showing off her drama skills.
But I was really hurt.
Tears even started to brim around my eyes.
You see, my-ohh-so-emo days.
&MOVIC came into our class! *MELTS*
Hahahah, pity Jannah.
Makan lahh chocolate banyak-banyak okay!
In the end, Rani and I didn't get to do any cutting D:

Next was free period -- Physics
Atq was like nak kena smack!
Hahaha, action jerr, menyampah!
Then lesson resumes.

Lesson ended and so went to Library with Ami and Nisa.
Apek spoiled our mood.
Then Ami did really disgusting acts that make me shiver and stayed away from her.
Lols.

188 with Ami!
I forgot what we talked about.
But we definitely had something to talk about.
Reached my stop.
Bid her goodbye ):
Started singing to my own tune, my own lyrics.
Super cool right? I know.

Reached home, laid on the bed.
Sill singing whatever came to my mind.




&OMA! Seriously? No! Can't be!
:DDDDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be