Today was great despite that I willmay fail formal letter and SEQ.
Put things to the positive side shall we?
Lmao.


Walking to school was great.
Ami and I started talking about ghost stories.
Hahahah, all the childhood memories.
&right after that, we went to the toilet.
Before, we were talking about toilet being the scariest place in the house.
&now, POOF! It still is!
Toilets are definitely better with light!
Absolutely better P:

Recess was a whole lot of fun!
Laughed and kept laughing.
Other than the the trembles,
I think it was pretty ok.
It was, wasn't it?
):



Gahhs! Cikgu is so killing me.
I regretted not choosing the dialogue instead.
It was so much easier!
But my thoughts will be biased.
So I rather not.
&took the risk of doing formal letter instead,
when I don't even understand what is the question about.

&yeah, so is MsFazlin.
Gonna be dead! I totally crapped at SEQ!
I don't even know what I was writing.
Gonna be dead! Gonna be dead! Gonna be dead!

Oh yeah! Think positive! :D
I'm just crapping/rotting/whatsoever.


After school, Band 2 had to stayback for awhile.
Stayed in class with them since I was waiting for Ami and Shirin.
Then we went to the toilet.
OMA! Somebody shaved in the toilet!
At the sink! How disgusting!
&obscene and dirty stuff happened in the class.
GOS!

&being in class alone was fun!
Because the environment was so calm and peaceful.
You can just get a whole lot of problems out and start studying!
Yeahh! Studied for Physics!
Should have brought Biology along D:






If I were to held a gathering,
where should it be?
Should it be at Limbang Park?
Or Choa Chu Kang Park?
Could it be at Stagmont Park?
Or maybe Yew Tee Park?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be