Well, should be studying now.
Like gahhs, CT starts on Tuesday!

But I'm duper bored.
&I'm waiting for the video to be saved.
Can you imagine? I still have 93 more MINUTES to go!
But hopefully, the video will turn out alright.
Yeah, and not distorted or somewhat.

Ouch!
My hand hurts.
I'm having bisul and
I can put my left hand near my body
or the fluid would just spurt out, WITH BLOOD!
I don't know how many plasters have I used.

&My right knee hurts too.
Some kind of contused wound although you can't see it.
Only I can feel it.
&this happened right before my first PD.
How great!

I can't kneel properly.
I can't stand straight properly.
I need to put my left hand akimbo so less blood/fluid would spurt out.
I don't know how many shirts these fluids and blood have attacked.

&I don't know what was this post meant to be initially.

I miss NUR SHEREEN BINTE IBRAHIM! and NURAFIDA BINTE ZAKARIAH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be