Got 2 tins for tomorrow.
Bukit Panjang, quite secluded.
How can we win?!
Goshhhhh!

&Jannah drop out from the candidate list.
It's between Amirah and Atiqah now :D

Then it was History.
She just made up the quiz to scare us.
PHEWWW!

Next was P.E.
Had to run 2 rounds because of punctuality.
Played Monkey Frisbee for a while.
Then enjoyed the disgusting Truth or Dare.
I wasn't playing, I just listened.
It's for my background knowledge :D

Got people to support me during recess.
Hahah, at least I presented a speech to thank them :P
Then it was all normal.
Amirah so slow! Haiyoyo!

Cikgu donated :D
He even gave a lecture on St John! =_=!!
Atq was trying to collect as many stickers.
Nak action jer..

During English,
YK and Matthew donated.
AHHHHHS! Matthew donated $2.30!
OMA! Hahahh, that's the biggest I received! :DDDD
&I haven't even donate :PPP

Assembly was funnnnnn!
Of course, James and Fahim won the Humanities Quiz for 2C :D
Just on Wednesday, 2C won second for Taboo!
Congrats to them again!
It would be so sad to part with 2C D:

I feel so evil but H-A-H-A!

Had heavenly Double Chocolate!
Let Wanyi, Jayne, Atq, Jnh and Nisa to try.
Imagine I'm sucking 5 different saliva and include mine is 6.
Now that I've said it, it is disgusting.
Anyway that was how it goes.
Meaning if you seen a name before yours,
add 1 more saliva and you get the number of saliva
you have sucked out of the straw :S
EUWWWWW!

Ami took 188 again :D
Talked about the past.
Yeahhh, and how they used to be a couple.
GOSHHHHHHH! Can't believe it!
I can't even imagine whatever happens
if something changed from the past.

If the Frisbee didn't hit him, it would be so b-o-r-i-n-g!
&if I didn't meet him in 188, would it still be the same?

Hmmmmms, the past is so important.
Too bad, we couldn't change anything to make even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be