As usual, I'll talk about today.
KSJ training.

FAC cases and FD.
Was a mother who got hyperventilation after seeing her daughter choke.
Gahhs, boring can?
All I have to do was to become frantic and start breathing in deeply.
I hate beoming the conscious one.
Then the teams will just start asking for names and numbers.

First was Amelia's team.
Had to go to recovery position.
Ouchhh, I thought I dislocated my right hand.

Then it was YanYing's team.
Shirin didn't know what to do.
They seriously need Aisyah.
Hahah.

Next was the 'solid' team, Christine's.
Had to use that smelly thing, assuming that it was a paper bag.
Gahhhs! *Drop dead*
I don't think anybody can survive if they really used that as a paper bag.
Hahahaha.

Last team was SokTing's.
Beatrice and SzeHim attended to me.
Hahahaha.
SzeHim can't seem to stop talking crap.
Always would talk about a 2-year-old being too old.
Lols.

Then after, we had FD.
Slow march and Hormat.
Ended before 1pm.
:DDDDDD





NEVER TALK TO A STRANGER
I don't know when I thought about this.
Must be in the toilet.
Toilet is a place for me to think okay!

Anyway, I really think this person who creates this quote ....
*No comment*
Hahaha.

Teachers used to tell us this.
Aren't teacher a stranger too?
&we are supposed to make friend with others.
Aren't they strangers?
Goshhhh!

Hahahaha, I'm trying to make things complicated.
:DDDDDDDDDDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be