On 29 February 2008, my cousin give birth to a baby boy, leap baby!
Well, I'm still not sure what's his name and I still don't know how he looks like,
but yeah, I got a new cousin nephew!

1 March 2007 is my first public duty!
Went out of the house at 5.45am!
Duper early but was not the earliest, sadly.
&I fell down! Slipped and fell just before PD!
Anyway, it's the road run at Chinese Garden.
Pretty boring if you ask me,
well, nobody was injured and only saw the lower secs running.
Nope, upper sec couldn't run due to the weather.
So we waited about 1 hour for the upper secs,
&they told us, we can head back to the shelter,
the running is off.

Our CAA is GOLD!
Then debrief(?) and changed with Mariz.
After that, we still saw the SJABs doing Idk what.
Lols. Walked with Mariz to the MRT station.
We were like lost sheep trying to look for the MRT.
Hahah, "just follow the crowd" Ami said.

I can hear, but I couldn't see.
After we finally reached the EXIT point of the Chinese Gardens,
We still had a long way to walk till we reach the MRT.
Lols. Imagine if that is to be The Amazing Race last pit-stop.
They have to run that long pavement, carrying their heavy haversack.
Woah, pretty crazy I'll say.

[IGNORE MY COMPLAINTS]
&reaching the MRT steps was an achievement.
Lols.
Why couldn't it be?
Our bags made our back aches [I had 2 full 1.5L water bottle!],
the shoe bag and uniform almost felt like plucking my fingers,
&we had to walk that long before reaching the MRT!
Yeah, achievement!


Then I went to Acu's house.
Crapped and all.
Followed them to Firdaus mosque.
Saw CSM and Rachel.
Then I went home, finally at 2.40pm.

Rested and got ready for Changi Airport.
Lols, fetching my brother,
HE'S BACK!
Aniyah is uber cute!
Mosquitoe bit her twice!
Ate at Newton.
Was feared by MSK. It was pitch dark!
Ate till full and Aniyah spilled a 4/5 bandung to 1/4.
Lols.

Home by cab.
The driver was very brave to just interfere in some conversation.
LMAO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be