I just came back from a funeral.
My paternal grandmother passed away today.
She's gone, forever.
Saddest thing was, I couldn't say goodbye.
Even worst, my last visit was last month.
D:






So here was how the day went:

Met with the other Sec2s, Sec3s and SzeHim in the MRT station.
So off we went to Lavender.
I SAW FIRDAUS!
OMA! I couldn't believe it, he replied my wave!
I think he is the first external guy I waved to. Lmao.
The Sec3s chiong-ed for their AFA exam.

On the way to HQ,
saw this fat/pregnant cat and SiYing was terrified.
Lols.
Reached HQ and we were 'hot'~

Counting money wasn't as easy as it seems.
It needs a lot of perseverance and mental help.
Like duhhhh, you mind will just screw up at a point
and make you lose count!

Oh yeah, most got excited over that $50 donation.
Grrrrrr, Bukit Batok defeated Bukit Panjang!

Exited HQ around 1pm.
Sent RuiTing to the BBCC.
Bought my food and went home.

Reached home, on the computer.
KakWiyah was home.
I wondered why but never asked.
She said Kakak asked me to go to CCK.

At first I thought it was just some outing or what.
I was wrong.
She told me Nenek passed away.

Quickly rushed to CCK,
crying in the bus.
I regretted pushing away my thoughts of visiting her on Saturday.
Now, all I see was a dead body.
She's gone and I couldn't stop crying.

Sent her to the grave.
I was mudded.
As in my shoes.
Grrr to those soft soil.

Went back to Acu's house.
&then nothing much happened.




There was supposed to be a family gathering today
to celebrate Kakak's result and birthday.
In the end, we really had a family gathering.




I only have one grandparent left.
I need to cherish the times with her.

Maternal grandfather [Makali(Yayi)] - 20Oct, BroNawi's Birthday
Paternal grandfather [Aji(Atok)] - 24Sept, Maryam's Birthday
Paternal grandmother [Alimah(Nenek)] - 30Mar, Fayumn's Birthday


It all ends tonight, with love.

Happy Birthday Fayumn!
Happy Birthday in advance Kakak and RuiTing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be