Oh no! I need Ami and Atq and Jnh!
I want to get over him, share with me too, can?
Lols.

Updating for the sake of somebody missing my post *PUKE*
Yeah, I know, can ask me to update then you never right?
Very good!

Anyway, school was normal(?)
But I was duper sleepy.
GRRRR! I feel angry for no reason!
What is wrong with me?!

Stayed back with the 3 candidate.
1? 2? 3?
Amirah had 6 votes.
Atiqah with 4 votes.
Jannah with 4 votes.

So bad, don't want to share with me!









ARGH!
I hate you!
I'm trying to~
I don't know!
I like you, and my heart beats louder everytime you walk past.
I get jealous when I see you with somebody else.
I feel all the pain you wouldn't know.

Maybe, I just need your help to forget you?


YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!
D:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be