I don't know what's wrong with me nowadays.
I just feel like crying but I don't know what's the reason.
Certain things read just make me sad.
Too curious? Not satisfied?
I just don't get myself!

How I wish the world just go along with what I desire.
How I wish there's no lies, secrets or anything there is to ruin any relationships.
How I wish, but it won't come true.

Thank you very much to those who have always been a listening ear.
Sometimes, I wish I could be one of them,
but I never really get to be it, for that,
I'm truly sorry.

My mind is still wondering.
Why? What? Who?
All the things I read, are they true?

&I'm beginning to hate holidays.




Some says that holidays were given for us to relax.
That's a lie.
Holidays are given to make you realize the truth.
&behind the truth, it will only lead to tortures of the heart.
Like a puzzle, pieces of it are given
But it's given bit by bit.
Excruciating!









AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'M GOING OUTTA MY MIND!
TOO MANY THINGS IN MY HEAD!
&WHY DOES THE FREAKING MOVIE WEBSITES DON'T SHOW TIMINGS FOR THURSDAY?!
DON'T THAT PERSON KNOW HOW TORTUROUS IS IT FOR ME?!
I WANT THE CLASS OUTING TO BE A SUCCESS, CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND!
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be