I don't want to care anymore.
I try not to care anymore.
Whoever coming tomorrow, I hope you enjoy.
I can't promise anything.
I hope, too, that this won't be like the last outing.


At least more than 10 is good.
I will enjoy myself tomorrow, hopefully I will.

This outing will not be taken seriously,
but if June's party I'm trying to plan don't work,
even if the party goes on,
I will still sit at one corner and cry.



Ahhhs, trying to relax myself.
But if will still not stop me from thinking that I'm a failure.
I failed to bring the class together.
I failed to get a sucessful outing.
&this was the second.
I'm such a failure in being a welfare com.
I know you may say welfare com is nothing.
But it means a lot to me.
It shows how much trust you can count on me.

First was last year's party.
I think it was because of last minute planning.
Therefore, it became a disaster.






I can't believe one year of friendship is being thrown down into the drain.
Isn't there a second chance?
A mistake made can be learnt.
I bet she knows her mistake.
Or maybe you just intepreted wrongly.
Can't you just have a talk and get back together?
Maybe by the time you get to know to the truth,
It will already be too late.
I don't think you want to regret anything.
Do something now.



I think you hould tell her now before it's too late.
Before she gets so into him when they get together,
Let her know the truth about him.
So at least, she won't get hurt as much as after they break.
Or she would do something crazy, I'm afraid.
If she knows about him only after they break,
I don't think she'll like it.
Warn her before it's too late.
Only you can help to save her now,
Don't make the wrong choice.



I don't know if my choice is right.
Should I let know?
Should I just keep it low?
I'm just afraid.
Am I making the right decision?
What happens after that?
Would reaction make me happy or regret?
But maybe it's time to know.
Really know.
Hope I'm making sense and not regrets.






I think I should give girlfriend a call.
It has been months since I last saw her.
Maybe, tears will roll if I get to see her again.
I think, I'm just exaggerating.
Nope, I don't think so.


Well, I finally got it.
Why I've been like this emotional lately.

so this is how it goes....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be