Ouchhhh!
My body is aching from top to bottom.
Had to stand from 7.45am-3.45pm.
That is like 6 hours of pain[Exclude 1 hour approximate]


BUKIT PANJANG!
Morning business wasn't so good
till 10am came.
I'm too tired to elaborate.
  • Kept thanking people who donated.
  • Some people who don't want to donate couldn't at least smile. GOSHH!
  • Lunch was the first food I had for the day.
  • After lunch business wasn't that great as before.
  • Wow! SJ from other school donated!
  • Chestnuts' were really nuts and irritants!
  • Went to TMJ with Mary and Ooi.
  • Walked to Phoenix under the rain.
  • Amazingly, we got in the same train as the other.

    So that was the main point.
    Quite too much huh?

    Heard Jnh received $50(?)
    Or did I hear it wrongly?
    Maybe I heard it wrongly...?








    OUCHHHHHH!
    SOMEBODY MASSAGE ME PLEASE?
    Oh yeah! Tomorrow I'm counting $$$$$!
    I think I'll drop dead after that.
    Like from too much Maths.
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Art Of Letting

    What Did I Want To Be