Term 1 results out.

I failed ENGLISH.
Passed LITERATURE by 0.5.
Others are quite all right.

Felt insulted. I really do.
At least I improved in my MALAY and not have it flunked or something.
I may not be strong in both languages,
what do expect?

I might as well start speaking ALIEN right?
Just say what you want to and hurt me!
I'm fine.
Just say it,
don't have to make it complicated.
It will still get to the same point in the end.



LANGUAGES!
WHY ARE THEY MY WORST SUBJECTS?!





I want to go Double Humans.
It's what I desire.
I want to study it, not you.
So why go on pushing to the very edge?
So why start bragging about my other siblings?
5 years ago may be different!
Why can't I just get what I want?!

But it's still dependant on my Science result.
70% and I will take on Double Science.
If not, Double Humans.
Nope, I can't even dream of Triple Science.




Stop telling me stories about siblings!
Yeah, They are smarter than me.
They are more hardworking.
So I am different from them.
Can't you just accept it?!






I really have to work hard.
Now I'm having a severe headache D:


Group study please?
It will work better that way, I guess.



I guess, GOODBYE(?)
I'll still grab any chance I have.
You know, addicts don't stop immediately or they will go bonkers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be