STEP UP 2!

Class outing was indeed successful.
13 came :D
I say I'll enjoy it with more than 10 ;)

So this was what exactly that happened.
I went to SAPS in the morning.
Zikri came too.
Gosh! I'm almost his height! Yays!
Ayah is pissed off..

Then went home to change.
Reached Interchange at 12pm.
Waited for Amirah who took three trains to reach.
Not literally, just that, oh never mind.

Then we went to level 5.
Nobody was there.
Talked and talked and saw the couple.
Then a few minutes later, Fahim appeared out of nowhere (",)
Then Anisah came.
SMSed cam betul jerrr orang tu..
Bought the tickets first since we were sure how many came
&also because, I was afraid if things don't go well or anything.
$8 x 13 = Do your Maths people..
&104, forked out form the four of us first.
Then we became loan sharks.
Wesley, WanYi, Jamie, Shazlin, Albin, Jannah, Aishah.

Bought our foods and went into the theater,
got into the wrong section at first.
Lols!

&STEP UP 2 IS DARN HOTTT!
Goshh, my mouth gaped.
But I do shut it once realised.
Andie is sexy and Chase is good looking.
&those other audiences, either jakun or
just wanted to make some noise.
&people didn't want to get off their seats. Lmao.

After that, we all attacked the toilets.
Saw KSY!
Then Ami went home for tuition.
Wesley and XR too, I think.
The rest was browsing,
while waiting for Jamie and PeiWen.

Next, decided to go to Causeway Point.
WanYi, Anisah, Jannah, Jamie and PeiWen.
Had a hard time to decide where to eat.
In the end, KFC :D
Long time never eat okayyy!

Then break.
Searched for present.
Penat you knowww!
Boleh gilaaaa.

Right after that, rushed home!

Okay, nope.
I went to Westmall.
Popular, bought a game.
Hahah. Duper bored.
Then KFC for home :D





I enjoyed the day so much.
Yesterday was just negative thoughts.
Thanks all of YOU!
Loved lahh seh!





He appreciated it. Thank you(:










Don't be sad okay? SMILE DARLING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be