I've finished my homeworks.
Now I have nothing to do.
My other options were to study History or watch teevee.
You can see why I chose this.
ADDICTED :X

Anyway, I knew James was gonna upload a picture of his trophy.
I need it for the video.
I want the camp pictures!
Ask from MsYeo?
FYI, I wish I was James.
Trophies and Medals.
But I was made to be me, nothing special,
I'm happier that way :D

&yeah, Mak told me that I was originally planned to be named
ZARINA, after a badminton player during 1994(?).
Well, there was also a naked celebrity with that name.
So my name is Najihah.

I never knew other people had as a strange name as mine :S
But last year there was a serial in RTM with 'Najiha'.
Now, there's a 'Najiha' in 2A`08.
Gahhs, she is active.
&everytime you can hear her name,
how I wish it was mine instead D:







I know, this post is really meaningless.
It is more of 'FYI' post.
Background knowledge :D

Oh yeah, I've decided to aim for Double Science.
Well, I still don't know actually.
Mak is still noisy as ever when I wanted to get in Double Humans.
What the _______.

It will never stop, I can assure you that.
Ermmmm, Sports Day is coming.
Just wasting time with the heat.
Remember to bring a fan or something.
You don't want to be sweating too much
even though you're the spectator.

I want to be in JAGUAR!






TOMORROW IS FLAG DAY!
I need my BIG, BIG, BIG SMILE!

Bukit Panjang, here Grp 5 come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be