Seriously don't have the mood.
Have been this way since school, Chemistry period.

I NEED AMIRAH AND ATIQAH!

Other than that,
I MISS SHEREEN AND AFIDA!




Today, we had a new collar clip.
Supplied by me, invented by Atq and Ami just adore it.
Only available in YELLOW, PINK and GREEN :D
More colours will be made available @.@
This thing is just crapp, IGNORE!

Also had our first house meeting.
Wanted to do the cheering at first,
but nobody wanted to accompany me ):
In the end, we just sat there.

Our House Captain is IZMMMMM!
He was forced by Cikgu though.
Of course, he wasn't happy to do it.
Just look at his face, you can surely tell.



Then after Maths,
I just went _________.
I didn't know what was wrong.
I just don't have the mood.
Started drawing on my hand.

Je ne vous ai pas vus pour le jour entier.
Il m'a juste rendu inanimé.
Je devine, j'ai besoin de vous.
Je vous ai manqués depuis hier.


After school, I was almost back to myself.
"When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven..."
There's like no other phrases in the world,
I must always hear or read this phrase every single day.
Although they edited it to something worse than heaven.
?????

Saw KAKFIENA and gave her a kiss.
Felt weird though, in front of Syah and Aidil.
Then got myself back thanks to Amirah!
She took 188 with me :D
Did not have much to say today.
I don't know why.


Nowadays, I'm getting split personality.
Well, I am not actually.
I don't know D:
I just hate that second last period of school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be