!

WOOOOOOOOTS!

Back to school was great okay!
I'm sure this will be long,
if it hurts, take a break

&COME BACK!
Okay, start from the beginning :D




Woke up and still felt sleepy.
Rested for awhile and bathed.
Then went down, didn't miss Monday bus okay!
Hahahaha.


In the bus, talked, as usual.
&that's why I love Amirah.
I can just say any crap and she will laugh.
Then I will laugh with her.
See? She brightens my day!


Reached school.
Things that fear her and entertain me.
To the toilet!
Early in the morning, I see 2 smiles!
Passed RABASYINIRAH their 2 days early, 1 month late/early present.
Sorry ahh, cheapskate. Hahah.
Better appreciate! Bukan senang nak cari pair for pink and yellow :D



Back to class.
Only that I've forgotten who is my seating partner.
One week was great without her.

AHHHHHHHS!
Got back our papers.

Biology - 18.5 / 30
Physics - 15.5 / 25
DnT - 26.5 / 40
Art - 74 / 100
Literature - 19 / 40
Maths - 35 / 50
HISTORY - 26 / 30

For Languages, not applicable.
Hahah. I just don't get how those things add up.
Crap! My Maths sucks!
Being it used to be my best subject.
Now it's one of the worse.

&A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Thanks to SBQ, I aced History!
Gahhs, & I can't forget how this used to be
my most hatred subject.
Because I was thrown to Thomas' class D:


Recess was fine.
After we ate, walked around.
Joined the FYY.
Enjoyed the scene very much!
Hahahaha!
Z.E. jumped so high ehhh?


KakFiena played badminton,
Macam pro! Terjatuh duduk pun boleh main!
&Syiqy asked me when will I start my lesson.
Lesson on how to KOREK TELINGA ANDA!

At the end of recess,
KakFiena gave me a kiss!
So sweet lahh!
I'll give you one next time okay?


Then next lesson was History.
SEQ sucks!
Didn't study for Chapter 7,
Cheated :X


After was English.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
My marks was disappointing.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:


Malay!
Ahhh, yes!
Need to leave early from training this Saturday.

Cikgu said, I'm being consistent in my work?
*PUKE*
Hahahaha.
I still haven't hit my target yet ):
& I'm no PERASAN lahh Atq..
:DDD



Ohhh, stayed back with Ami.
Duper fun okay!
I want to stay back with her again!
Lols.

So ate lunch.
Laughed and laughed.
Man and Lan
Man was home from work. He thought he saw Lan sleeping.
But when he was cooking dinner for the both of them, he saw Lan
downstairs through the kitchen window.
Man:You reached downstairs so fast?
Lan:What's wrong with you? I'm just back from work.
Without looking back, Man jumped from the two storeys.

LMAO!
You won't understand,
unless you heard it from Amirah herself.

Then walked to the toilet at the class block.
OMA! I saw that smile again!
After we were done, walked the long way back to the canteen.

Moved to those seats at the Foyer.
&just started talking.
More about the future and less of the past.
Talked about weddings.
&Imagined our current classmates 10 years later.
Imaginations were quite wild.
Lols.


10 YEARS LATER.....
Somebody will be famous,
Somebody will be known.
Maybe some will be more feminine,
&some will grow.
Somehow they will be the same.
Laughter, acts and behaviours.
Surely some will get fame.


Almost rhyme :D
Hahahaha.
&without realizing, it was one minute to 3pm!
:PPPPPPP


Thought of sending her.
But I caught a glimpse of it,
&went the other way!
Sorry! Lemah semangat ahh :C

Went home alone ):
Saw that Syaqilah(?) from Safari
Reminded me of Firdaus from Safari.
&yeah! Muhammad Ariffin from MANdai UNITED!








So that was today♥
Tomorrow, somebody's turning 14.
I wish there's blood for her :X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be