I got the courage to find out the truth!
Hooray for me :D
Kesian dia sakit D:

Super happy to get to school.
I wasn't moody for the day. [at least I think I wasn't(?)]
Atq came early! Happens once in a blue moon.

I forgot what happened during lessons.
Nothing interesting in school nowadays.
Goshhhhhh!

I only remembered Literature was quite intriguing for me.
I only remembered RECESS was when Atq freaked out.
I only remembered History class was laughable and enjoyable for me.
I only remembered Chemistry was boring for me.

But somebody is darn happy during Chemistry huh?
Too bad Atq missed the whole thing!
Good for her, or she will get paiseh.

Had chocolate after school.
Ami and I were 'sad'.
Oh yay! Jannah finally wants to make me happy!
Lols.

188 bus ride with Ami.
Gahhhs!
There's nothing to talk about nowadays.
Haizz, somebody just start a story or what please?
Lmao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be