DnT teacher called me. Scary! I think she is having STML because she claimed that she haven't mark my photoframe. She did lahh okay. Now Mak is like thinking I did something wrong that caused this problem. Oh Gosh! It's her fault not mine!

Anyways, did two kuihs yesterday all by myself! Proud of myself! Two kuihs in a day with nobody's help. Okay, just some minor help like shaping the kuihs. From 2pm till 11pm. Haha. Treated myself to Ben&Jerry's after breakfast and left Mak to bake. Ayah sent me to City Hall and met up with Kak Alawiyah. I was sleepy by then. Walked around with her and AbgPian who came after that and headed home. The train was squeezy. Had to stand and I was on the verge of sleeping. LOL.

Making another kuih today. Don't know when to go shopping. I badly want to meet girlfriends lahh! I miss them crazily! It's been like two freaking weeks since I last met any of them. Oh god!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting