EOY is scary. Gleeps! What if I fail? I don't want to drop! Urghs.

So had to do the miserable English EOY paper. Paper 1 was composition and eye-witness. I can sense that I'll fail my eye-witness because it seems to be biased and out of point? Same goes for composistion. Out of point too, I think but hopefully not.

Break. Our place was occupied by Sec2s. Urghs. But at least we got some seats. Halima and Atq played with each other. What were they playing? Skirts grabbing -_-!! Want to expose each others' shorts. LOL. Walked to and fro with Atq, like freaks with nothing better to do. Hahah.

Paper 2 was next. Tension! Tension! It may seems easy but wait till the results are out and I'll be crying. URGHS! Let me get that off my mind first :D

Right after that, went to Lot 1 with Amirah and Hafizah in search for water babies. Hahah, all around we went and it gave me a headache. Mummy, I'm hungry! So at last, the water babies were brought home. Took MRT because I have somehow promised Amirah.

Went to WestMall. Bought Jelina her 1 month belated birthday present. Aren't I a great friend. I kept my promise okay. The bear was cute and so was some other stuffs too. But I have to save money and not spend money. Gladly, I still can earn money the easy way and that day is coming real soon. Hahah.

Okay, got to do some literature(scrapbook) and MATHS!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting