Great! I forgot how I want to start this post!

But anyways, I've started it. Idiocy. Okay, I've recovered from memory loss. So get ready for your bedtime story, kids! Lame~

Back to me, yesterday was damn tiring. First we went to Luqman's house. Very near indeed~ Hahah. &somebody spilled the drink when Aishah already reminded us not to spill our drinks. Hahah. Then we went to my house. Sorry for those who had to sit on the floor. I don't have enough chair around my house. Well, my real reason is I'm just lazy to drag a chair for you(: Okay, pictures later.

Next we went to Shazlin's house. Watched FRIENDS! I miss watching it! How I wish Channel5 could bring it back. Hmpf. &Shazlin's mum was really enthu(?) Blinded by the flashes. Hahah. Went to Fahim's house. Watched a bit of HSM2 and off to Shamimah's house. They all walked except for Halima, Anisah, Aishah, Jannah and me. Took cab. Pemalas dan kaya katakan~ As if! But the lazy part is true. Hahah. Saw some kranjians on the way. &we reached first. Hahah.

Next we went to Sufyan's house. Had laksa for some. The other's were already full. Teased about him and our chairperson. Hahah. Then we went to Aishah's which is just 2 level above. Only stayed for awhile because nobody was home. So next was Jannah's. Just realised on 22OCTOBER2007 that Jannah is super blur. Hahah. She don't even know her own home. &Paiseh-ed. Hahah, the crazy murderers. Went into Jannah's room uninvited. LOL. Her bed was so LOW! By this, you should know I'm joking(: Well, forced Shamimah to eat because others were really full.

Took LRT to Farah's. Had to squeeze because the train wa sooo full. HMPF! Murderers left me to stand alone! Oh well. After Farah's was Rani's. She almost lost her way and we had to run under the rain. Brought umbrella for nothing!!! URGHS! &Mee Goreng Super HOT!! Hahah, burnt my lips. Had several photoshoots. Well, that's what Rani's famous for right? LOL. After that was the last house, Halima's. &we were acting like kids. Hahah. It's our own world, nobody cares~

Halima's was till 8.45am. Everyone was tired, &saw Pakcik. Hahah, glad I was takng 985. Don't want to ride 188 with him! LOL. Anisah took the bus with me. At least I've got company for awhile. Slacked at home, slept at 11++pm. Couldn't help it anymore.


They're telling a joke but I don't get it.


Fahim knows I'm going to capture it.


Notice Farah and Sufyan. Cute siblings.


I took it &that's why.


I ruined the image :D.

Fahim was watching the teevee all the way.

Woke up at 6.20am today. I thought I was gonna be late. So took a quick COLD shower. I was freezing after that. Thought of bringing a jacket along but then I had no time to search for it. Had those forms signed last minute. Well, PHEW! Didn't miss the bus. &so I sat right under the aircon. After freezing because of the shower, I freezed even more!

Well, school was okay. Had this talk about gangs. MrZainal was getting really emotional(?) Haven't seen him talk with that full of might and force. Hahah. &talking about gangs made some of us laugh. LOL.

But please keep in mind, we're not that violence kind of gang. We call ourselves MurdererGang because we play Murderers with each other. You know that wink and you die game? Not literally kill, Du-hh.


Then flew the kite. Succeeded and failed everytime. Muddy field, urghs! Then it was the interclass competition. I guess SecOnes' match was kind of boring. SecTwos' were better to watch. At least you don't get heartache from watching SecTwos'. What's the use of watching SecOnes' if your hopes will be broken? Atq and me really had fun watching SecTwos' game. LOL. &suddenly I got hit by the ball. But it wasn't painful. Hahah, the view was too good maybe?

Forced Atq into playing in the match because she was really needed. &so she was called "ball magnet" for that moment. &it's really weird that everybody really became silent when the ball was coming to her. Like putting that bit of tension in. Hahah. The girl version of Troy Bolton.

Recess-ed with Aishah and Shazlin. Most of the 1C-ians stayed in class. But we still had to assemble at the parade square. In the end we went to a talk. Making True Friends. The whole day was about joining a gang. Hahah, leisure activities, fun for Wesley especially. Then we had our own period.

Didn't realise most Nighthawks of 1C are short until WanYi ponted that out. Lol, no offence Nighthawks. Planned to watch a movie but time and the movies available made us change our minds. Going to Wanyi's house tomorrow instead, I think. So we went to fill our stomachs, MoreThanWords and MiniToons to browse for super cute stuffs and get angry for not owning it and to the library to get crazy. Hahah. Well, those who are there knows what I mean. Especially Anisah who we kept disturbing. Halima acted INNOCENT. Pronounce it like this, EEE-NONSENSE, right WanYi?

Before going home, waited for KaiYan, I mean Halima and I accompanied Wanyi to wait for KaiYan to come 1 floor down and it took her more than 5minutes? Hahah, KaiYan lost her way huh? Then Halima wasted my energy. Thanks, hahah.


I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be