Maths Paper 1 was todday's EOY exam. Shockingly, we were allowed to use calculator. Wait, did hellokitty mentioned this to us before?

So did the paper. It was quite easy, especially with the help of dear calculator<3. Hahah. Except for the shaded triangle and MrYeo questions, the others were okay.

Stayed back after that. Supposed to do Literature but I was in no mood for that. Naughty me! Got to do it later. Or I'll die tomorrow!! Went home at around 10.50am. Atq took 188 with me! At least somebody accompanied my ride home. Although we didn't talk much. It's better to SMS I guess, well unless there's a topic to talk about.

Finding a song for this blog. Should I choose a Hi-5 song? Well, just to relive the childhood. You know how enthu we get when Hi-5 is on? Hahah. Okay, adios~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting