I'm feeling sad today. Well, last day of school. Although it's not like I'm leaving the school but I'm leaving the 1C room. All the memories. Especially that chocolate mark left by us. I wish they don't remove it. It'll show what 1C`07 was really known for. The chaos and chocolates. Well, 2C`08 will be even better right? Let's hope for it. No more coming late YuLiang, please!


Marked on 310807 in 1C, FOOD FIGHT


Well, today was the final for interclass games. 1E emerged as the champion. Congrats! 1G, don't feel too bad okay. You've tried your best. &that 1G teacher was really enthu. Of course teachers want their own class to win but this teacher was really a side I've never seen before.

Then there were friendly matches, kept yawning because nobody was cheering(?) Then we watched the SecTwos played. 1C was playing our match, pull hairbands. URGHS! I didn't play but I was one of the victim, TWICE! HMPF! Visitted the toilet thrice. LOL. Went around with Atq. Hahah, visitted most spots in the 1st Level of KSS. We kept walking everywhere. Bored, searching for a good view. But we had to be very careful. Okay, enough about that.

Piles and piles of homeworks were given. Such a dread! Get real, Najihah. It's Secondary and when they say holiday, they don't really mean it. Still got tons of things they want you to think about, wow! After school, went with Atq again. Sorry babes, don't feel like going. I was sleepy anyway so wouldn't I be like wasting my money if I'll end up sleeping? Hahah.

Went home with Atq. Well, waited for someone first. Atq's friend so I was just an extra. LOL. Sadly, our plan worked for hers but not me. Such a sorrowful ending for 2007. Oh well, saw him anyway but I'm so not satisfied!

Would it be a good thing if he knows? Cause I think that he already knows. Too obvious probably? But anyways, it's a loooong holiday, not liking it one bit.

&KhairulAnwar is the son of my mother's friend! For awhile, I was going OMG! Glad I didn't followed her to CikLizah's house because I seriously don't want to meet them. OMG! If CikLizah comes for Raya and bring him along, I will be going all paiseh! LOL.

NUDGEABLE.BLOGSPOT.COM
-link me stuffs- relink!
-just to tag- thanks for tagging. ILY<3

Halima: How many pictures of yourself you want? &sorry sikit, my camera is not cacat lahh.
A-@-a: aku pun tak puas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be