Got back the results. I mean report book.

English-C6
Higher Malay-B4
Mathematics-A1
Science-B3
Geography-B4
History-B4
Literature-A2
DnT-A1
HomeEcon-A2
Art-A2
Position in class: 15/41
Level position: 104/246

Again, forgot what I wanted to write about. Hahs. Anyways, let's post some pictures from the HariRaya. Credits to Rani for the pictures.


Green and Tudung.


Blocked the way just to camwhore(:


Even the pillowcase wants to match Rani and Sufyan.








Mak asked when she first saw this, "Are they a couple?"
&I asked her to read.


Too engrossed with it.


When they saw the swings.


Look at Hanuko's feet.


It's Amari's and Farah's turn.


Jannah sat on me.


Farah and her Parents-in-law.


Shazlin got all the fan.


Aniyah smiled the minute she knew I was taking her photo. CUTE!


&saw this picture from KakFiena's multiply.

Seriously unfair. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a crush on that boy. But it's just unfair. You know, UNFAIR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting