Let's talk about last Wednesday, 17 October 2007.

ASHFN went Raya! Yeah, just the five of us.


Went to the furthest house first which was Amirah's. Had to wait for them, I was at a different meeting point. Stupidity made me stop at the wrong stop. Hahah.

READ! NO SMOKING! GET THAT RIGHT SMOKERS!


When they finally reached, we headed to Amirah's. Had Nasi Lemak and tiramisu. Fully filled after that. Hahah. Watched Hi-5.

HI-5!


TIRAMISU


Went to my house after that. Hahah. Amirah, Amirah..
Watched DoraTheExplorer. There's a kid in us, you know. Took MRT to Fairuz's. Nuggets, lovely nuggets. I want more! &me, just got into that story that I don't even know of. Hahah. Next attacked house was Shirin's. Sweets and Chocolates! Spaghetti! YUMYUM!



Shirin and Amirah exchanges shoes for awhile. Hahah, at east the bus was far enough for them to have the right pair back. Took neoprints after that. Macam sesat gitu. Hahah. Had to hurry because it was almost 6pm. Hafizah's house was a short visit. Fairuz and Amirah walked to fast. Shirin and me had to run after them. Looked pathetic, duh. LOL.

THAT'S THE END!

Oh well, yesterday was Abang Nawi's birthday. Went to his house, he had an open house. Kak Ina and Abang Nasrun was such a sweet couple. Hahah. Abang Nawi cut his cake. He felt shy because people were singing for him. Hahah. Then we karaoke-d. Ayah sang and everybody was teasing him about it. Hahah. Had to leave early because of the exam I'm having today. Supposed to study but I ended up sleeping early. Hahah.

Ridhuan. Nawawi. Sufian.


She's posing!


Happiness in within.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting