Second post. I'm just normally bored. There's nobody to chat with. I wish we're still in school now and it's recess. I'm sure gonna miss that part of the day most. Especially these last two days.

Thinking of it just made me sad and angry with what I couldn't get. URGHS! If only I could talk about it in this blog, believe me, it's gonna be long. I want look at it and laugh about it again.

I mean two months is just too long. What if next year, ... oh well, shouldn't expect the worse. My chances of meeting is harder next year. I know I wouldn't like any other because SecOnes`07 are so [no comment]. Okay, stop getting sickly euwing.

Anyways, looked through the Sec2's class blog. Well, 2B was the most interesting because of the pictures. I was laughing at some of it. LOL. &looked at how some have grown. Great difference? Hahah. Hmm, what if Sufyan grows taller next year? I would really like to see him tall. LOL.

Enough about him, I should be growing. Feel like I'm staying this short. Oh please don't tell me I can't grow anymore. This positive backbone! I wish it was a negative. Haizz.

Okay, will we change seats? Of course I prefer seating our own way but that two/three rows thingy. Change patners? I mean as in seating partners? Because I seriously don't want to. I want my RockClub! I don't want somebody else. Well, unless they are one of the murderers of powerpuffs or USA. Other than that, I don't want a new seating partner! Hmpf! Oh well, if I get her, that will be the worst!


No matter where we’re going,
it starts from where we are.
There’s more to life when we listen to our heart
and because of you, I’ve got the strength to start



your harmony to the melody
It's echoing inside my head
A single voice
Above the noise
And like a common thread



Almost but. SLEEQ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting