Let's reply to tags first..
i nid first AID-- = That's your rating lahh, mine is 5-7.
RAMBUT-an = Seriously? &you said you stayed back to go home together :'(
Halima = Yeah you're loved. &Halima is a very good girl. &I was just tired.
[Yf] = Okay, I guess. You too..
Wanyi = OOOOOHKAY, Sorry lahh~
Choo = Hahah.Thanks(:


Okay back to my story. So yesterday had Literature presentation. It was okay, I guess. Only that MsTang asked about the drawings. I traced it lahh. Why is everyody asking me about that? Then waited for Anisah. Went to Shirin's after that. I wasn't moody, I was just tired.

Did our project lifelesly and guess what? We are almost completing. 3% left. The borad and our script.

Went to Geylang, right after breakfast so it was quite tiring. &add the full packed of people, you'll find youself pushing through and walking at a speed of 3steps/min instead of normally 60steps/min. Went to Raja Kuih. Oh, and I still haven't bake my own due to EOY! Thank you for that, I WANT TO BAKE!

&yesterday was a hoooott day, even at night. Urghs. Ayah said we should buy our clothing first before the kuihs cause it's gonna get heavy. So we went to A.KirenFashion at JooChiat since FirstLady was filled to the brim.

Had a hard time choosing because we wanted something blue. &those that we want, OUT OF STOCK! Haizz, but we did bought something that's blue. I thought it was okay but Mak just thought that the designs were too simple. Had a debating session with her. LOL. &she bought the clothes that I wanted. OUT OF STOCK in our(Kakak&Me) size but not hers. Not fair! But what can we do? Hahah. Mak went back to Raja Kuih and end up shopping till midnight.

It was nearly 12.30pm so we couldn't get the train and took Taxi instead. Saw a guy, foreign to be expected, riding in the two height bike. I don't know what are they called as~ Slept in the taxi and almost couldn't open my eyes when we've reached. Hahah.

Dropped flat once reached room and I didn't wake up for SAHUR!! Okay, may be exaggerating but I need a drink at least. Fida said her mother don't allow her to go with Sher&I unless we followed her to Geylang. Okay, let me rephrase that. We have to go to Geylang if we want to breakfast with her. Meaning, instead of Bugis or Causeway, we are going GEYLANG. I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting