Wow guess what? KSS EOYES are finally over! Wheets! Let's be happy now before the results yeah?

But sadly, I still need to sit for Madrasah's EOYES. Boohoo! But nevermind. I will do my best. Study last minute(?) Hahah. No lahh. Urghs. First examination is ARAB! #££%$%%^%%$! But I can do it! ((:

So yesterday was our History presentation. We rock! All thanks to them, our board was accepted. But she was so mmmmeeennnnyyyaammmppaaahhh! Waited for the last group. Then went to library with Anisah 0:) I was so sleepy by then. Had to buy Nasi Lemak for Nyayi and had to wait so long because the auntie was just about to fry the chickens. &that's how I found myself thinking how I was actually furious about the day.

Then went Terawih with Mak. Believe it or not, it has been a long time since I Terawih. Hahah. Had to do altogether including Isyak and all, 19 rakaat. Then once we were done, texted Atq. Got scoldings from Mak because I kept pressing the button each time during her ngaji. Had Briyani after that. Lol. Went home and studied and slept.

Today, shockingly found Amirah took 188 with me. I thought her ayah would send her. But anyway, I needed a friend in the bus. Walked to school. We paod close attention to the cars because we don't want them to press that middle button again. #

So we had practical Bio first. Okay, almost forgot about the starch test. Then we had practical Physics. It was on pendulum bob. My fingers were hurting because I exerted to much force to lock the screws. OUCH! We were quarantined for nothing. Then went to Lot1 with Amirah and Hafizah. Just went around and adored those plushies. Haha.

Oh YAY! So excited for Hari Raya. Haha. Lame but I'm still excited. Because this year, everything is new. Newborn niece, new classmates, new stuffs. Of course girlfriends are not forgotten. Need to set a date girls! Haha. Making kuih now. Bye(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting