Today was extremely exhausting. Went for kayak-ing. For the morning, forgot that SecOnes had to attend the swimming carnival untill I saw PW.

Breakfast-ed alone and I was totally rushing. Gladly, I reached just on time. Hahah. OMG! No strength to carry those kayaks for tomorrow. My whole body is aching like hell! URGHS! Well, slept for 2 hours already. Going to be sleeping soon. Already yawning.

Anyways, the kayak today was okay. But muddy made me hate it. Had to capsize ourselves to check our confidence level in water. Seriously, I failed it already. Tomorrow will be pretty scary. I'm so not ready for it. Capsizing the boat?! URRRRGGGHHHHSSS!

Lol. Relaxed my mind by reading my brother-in-law-to-be, Mr iDris' friendster account. Hahah, read words that I don't even understand, eventhough it's in Malay, with that kind of feelings like a debator. LOL.
"kompolasi, metronomi, agronomi mahupun spekulasi."
"di sini ku kutip semula nostalgia yg memuncak semula, diliputi oleh pasir berterbangan pabila jatuh ke tanah, maka dicerna mereka hingga ke pinggir bumi. [ huh? wat am i writing..]"

"DIAM BERPURA MEMEGANG RAHSIA,
SEGERALAH OH SEGERA,
KU TAHU KAU HANYA BERMAIN MASA."
"iD@h. light of my life. cUte.
Engkaulah bintang yg menyinari hidupku.
Memancarkan sinar erti hidup."

LLLOOOLLL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be