Eeee. Why are people such a better designer than me? Or is it because my photos just suck? Lol. Better credit me for introducing freewares to you lahh. Hahah.

Anyway, today was duper tiring day. Although I just did wee little things, I'm still tired. All because of kayaking, my hand is like feeling all lazy to move. Have to force it real hard and sometimes, I would just let my hand rest and looked retarded. Hahah. Had to wash my shoes which turned brown due to muddy water from MacRitchie. Loathsome.

Then went to Gombakhouse[Sufian's]. It wasn't long till I started to act like a stupid idiotic photographer and start camwhoring. Lol. &disturbed iDris. Shouldn't be since their A's starts tomorrow but well, Kakak started it! But don't get me wrong, wasn't disturbing when they were really foccused into studying. They were watching Cheaper By The Dozen 2 with me lahh. Laughed hysterically when iDris couldn't stand being teased by Kakak. ROFL!

Then followed AbgYan and KakWiyah to IKEA. Pretty jakun, never been there before, I think. Hahah. Omg, wish I have my own room to decorate my own way. Hurry up, move in to your own house, SHOO! Okay, weird. Sometimes, I want Kakak to move into Gombakhouse but sometimes, I just don't want her to leave. But anyway, I still want my own room so, SHOO! Couldn't believe I'm still stuck with parents.

Then got tired and finally ended the shopping trip at 9.30pm. 2 HOURS! Couldn't believe I stood that long and control my thirst/bladder. Lol. But then had to wait for a cab which took us pretty long. Approximately around 1 and HALF HOUR!

Aniyah came but she was sleeping when I got home. &started crying when she's leaving. Urghs, crap lahh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting