Murdered by water activity, Kayaking.

Oh well, Still haven't recover from yesterday's aches and today, they increased the aches. Waited for MsVanitha and Ma'amXinYan for about half an hour. Hahah.

So we had to carry the kayaks. Omg, such a horrible work and my hands were already half-dead. Then we had to revise what we did for yesterday with some new tips. Most just lay around, not wanting to waste their energy. Hahah, everybody was looking forward to lunch. Grumbled and all, "hungry hungry hungry!"

One scoop in the mouth and everybody was going "ahhh". It was like as if you've never eaten for several days. Shirin and me kept complaining and feared the expedition. Hahah.

Then we went for the expedition. I was like turning round and round because I couldn't control the kayak good enough. &YanRong capsized accidentally for the third time, including yesterday's. She was the only one who kept capsizing. Lol.

Then it ended around 4.30. Had to bring in the kayaks back. Urghs! I seriously need help because my shoulders and wrists just couldn't bare with the pain any longer. I think I was sunburnt. Oh well, my hand is so painful and dark right now. In fact, my whole skin is getting darker. URGHS! I want my old baby skin back! That fair skin, the one which gets me the whitest in the house. Haaaaaaaaaaa!
Well, hand is so painful!!! Creams, lotions, HELP!



That red and white beams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting