URGHS! Life is such at the worst stage right now!

I can just cry because it hurts real bad right now. Mak is being screaming at me. Screw those exams! Ustazah don't even care anyway! Urghs.

&girlfriends! When are we meeting? Breaking apart?! Remember everyhing we said we wanted to do together? BFF? Which in case you forgot what it stands for, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! You even got the list of which houses to go to first two weeks before! Forgotten again? No wonder you have all that negative thoughts because this is what it will turn out to be! I just regret putting my hopes to be together up high. All I can do is to cry about it right now. You don't even do as what you've said. I'm still waiting!

FOREVER is such a big hopeful word which will get you hurt in the end. Don't ever trust it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting