HELLO!

Hahah, so happy because we've finally finished our HISTORY! Yays. Only the powerpoint slides are not done. #$%$^%^%$#!@!@. But no worries. Must think POSITIVE! Lol.

Well, yesterday madrasah was fun! Although it was a bit quiet because Sahra skipped again, but we did have some fun. Hanisah went totally crazy and kept emphasizing that that Alif was cute and Aidil was hot. I just agreed. &Amalina exchanged number with Shaiful. We were all like blearghs! Hahah.

Being a good girl, I went straight home and revised for Maths. Hahah. I don't want to have a debating session with Mak anymore lahh. It's too stressful now. I don't want her to make me more pressurized. Hehes.

Mak made her scrumptious fried longtong. I LOVE! Then Aniyah came. She iiiisss uuubbbeerrr ccuuuttee. Realised every Sunday I would say this? Hahah. I LOVE HER TO THE HEAVEN.

So today went to school with Amirah. Hahah, she had a long thought of deciding: in front or behind? LOL. We were like talking statues. But she FINALLY chose to sit in front. Somebody so obvious lahh seh.

Did Maths Paper 2. It was okay except for a few questions. I hate POLYGONS!! But I guess the paper was okay? Hahah. Yiling and me crapped about being murdered by HelloKitty. Wouldn't that be exciting to be in a HelloKitty coffin? LOL.

Went to Shirin's house and finished up the board. Then we did the script lifelessly. Thanks Atiqah for entertaining. I was so bored that I just needed to complain. Group will know. IRRITATING!! Okay, we should relax now. I'm so excited for tomorrow!! Hope I won't screw up or somebody won't ruin it. OR get ready to diiiee!

And I officially hate smokers. Okay, not smokers. I HATE SMOKERS WHO SMOKE WITHIN MY PRESENCE. Almost fainted because I smelt that hatred odour. Just wish Ayah and my abangs would quit smoking, well at least not in the house or in the toilet especially. URGHS.

Anybody watching the last episode of Hikmah? ((:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting