I don't feel like sleeping. It's Friday, 1.42am. Hahah, I'm having this kind of excitement feeling of scared or nervous for God knows why..

Anyway, school was okay. I just wish HelloKitty could vanish, gone, FOREVER! I was pissed off. She kept talking, and do we copy too fast?! For some maybe, have some patience HK! That cat is so compatible with You Know who. Urghs! Don't even know how to draw her eyebrows properly. GRRRRR! I dont know why I just hate her. Her face makes me wanna puke! I was disgusted by her, hahah. Okay, I'm being too mean. She's just being a teacher...

Wow! Just one paragraph for her. \^.^/. Anyways, after school accompanied Atq for awhile. She still had to go for detention and didn't retrieved back her ez-link card. What a waste. She could have been wth us, IDIOTS! Had lunch at Pizzahut. Total expenses was $26.30. Together with neoprints, $34.30. Halima realises, how important is the calculator. Hahah.

Went home at 5+pm. I felt something was wrong because my somach had this creepy feeling. Worms attack! Hahah. Okay, should sleep now, or I won't ake up on time tomorrow and I need to study for ARAB lahh, still haven't start yet. URGHS!

One last thing, was listening to the radio and then there was this song, Graduation(Friends Forever) by Vitamin C. Oh god, almost made me cry. I was brought back to the past. The lyrics really does mean something. Well, we used to discuss about the future, how will it be like. Of course, we don't expect to be the same. For me, I would always have the positive thoughts while Sher would just think about the negatives. But it's scary. I mean, what if we start acting up on each other, ignoring one another. I hope that will never happen.


We said we were BFFs and we will remain as BFFs, Best Friends Forever<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting