Okay, finally updating. Well, I'm bored. I haven't even started revising. But told Amirah that I'm feeling all apprehensive over EOY. I really need to pass English with flying colours and not rainbow if I don't want to drop to NA.

Urghs, now all the fears are rushing through my veins and getting worms plus butterflies plus creepy crawlies circulating my stomach. Okay, enough about all that!

Had a great night yesterday as we were celebrating Mak's 51st birthday, one day earlier. Her actual birthday is today. Shared with Kakak her birthday cake which was fabulous! Even by the look would make us drool. Waited for Aniyah's arrival before starting the cake cutting ceremony.





Played with her after that. Got annoyed a little when she relentlessly started crying. I was tired, hey. Her father, whom is my brother started to teach her how to wrestle me. LOL. But her cuteness over-powered my irritants of her father using her fists to attack me. Hahah. Tricked her after that. Her parents acted like they were leaving without her, she peeped and started crying when her parents are no longer to be seen. So cute, reminded me of those days when I used to miss my parents.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be