BOO!

Currently at cousins'. They are going "AKU TAK GILA!". Lols. Playing acting. Now here, in this room, "AKU TAK GILA!". Hahas.

Okay so we took neoprints just now. Gonna scan later. Then we went to eat. Crap lahh cousins shared their food among them and didn't share with me ):

Then we went to browse some shops. There was this shop at level four, you know that somewhat creepy shop at Lot1. Had to pay for and ugly pair of shades which cost $9.90 just because it dropped. Not even my cousin's fault! Cheater! It just chipped, MAAAAAN! At least I had the money or I wouldn't know what will happen then. URGHS!


Then we went back home. Waiting for the cake. We're celebrating Antashah's birthday today. Now pictures!

Izzati & Tashah
Without Zaimah
Syafiqah & Amirah
Cousins didn't share with me ):

NEOPRINTS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be