Ragu's computer.

So after I ended my post yesterday, got ready and went to CDANS! The thing was ok. Get to play archery and air gun again! Yay. There was a carnival and only members can get the tickets. So my brother was a member. Only didn't play laser quest. Haizz! I really wanted to play laser quest but none of those adults want to go with me. Wanted to ask girlfriends to come down but I didn't bring my handphone with me.

Then BroYan and KakWiyah left for some weddings and left KakSuria, Aniyah and me. WAtched the stage shows and then the lucky draw. But then Bro took our numbers with him so we can't claim the tickets. I'm not even sure if we have won anything.

Watching the show.
Eating her biscuits!
I want a picture with her but she wanted to watch the show ):
I want to see her sit on a chair.


She almost fell off the chair but it was a good thing I hold on to her. Then we went to Lot1. Just wanted to walk around since there was nothing in WestMall. Walked around and then heard some noises. It was the PicthiPitchiPICTH! Lol. I've never heard of it before it came down to Lot1. So decided to watch it.


Watched PPP till she drooled.
So 'ENTHU' :D
Changed diapers! :P

Happy for clean diaper!


Then we went to Library while waiting for BroNawi. Aniyah snored! Lol. Then she woke up because she wet her diapers so we went out to change her and then Bro came and ate at Food Culture. Had Western food. &bro kept going like that auntie who sell tissue packets at Geylang. "$1, $2, 3 for $2. Abang-abang, adik, kakak, 3 for $2" ROFL.

Then we went home. Aniyah was in a good mood. Lol. I slept before she left because I was too tired. Later going out with 'FORCES', my cousins and nieces. But not sure? Nieces can't go to Lot1. Cousins can't go to Causeway. Erm, HELP?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be