Hello! Yay! I'm done with History at last!
So proud of myself ok. Lalalala! Today was another school day.

It was for logbook again. But nevertheless, it's done now right! Hmms, need to buy colour ink for printer! My TTS looked so black and white! Hahah. Ayway, I woke up at 9.30am. That equals to being late! I was supposed to be in school at 10am but it took half-an-hour to get ready and another half-an-hour to get to school. That don't includes the time of having to wait for that super late bus! So I reached school at 10.45am. 45minutes late.

YanYing was already waiting for me. Then we looked for those letters in macaroni and off to print the pictures at the school library. OMG! The computer was darn slow that YY and I could just fall asleep. Even the librarian got bored because the printer have this attitude which sucks. Lols. Just for printing, it took us an eternity, like from 11am till 12.30pm. Then we went for lunch at Macs. There was these small intelligent boys whom Mum leaved them on their own. Maaaan, YY and I was going like -_-??! The Mum was really brave but irresponsible too ehs? Those boys looked like they were just 4-7years young.

Then we went back to school and continued printing. Did the captions and pasting and had us caught up till 6pm. Lols. Things got scary when we were doing our work. There was this loud shooting sound. At first we thought somebody got shot. Hahah. YY said, "later got watch tv and see what the news people say." But then it continued like many of times before stopping at last which was at 5.30pm. Irritating! NPCC was another one. They were dismissed but then they still got debrief and pumpings and sit-ups. They were realesed at 4.30pm and only went out at 5.30pm. So slow ehs?

Anyway, that was my day. Tomorrow is another SJAB day. Annual Zone Presentation which ends at 8pm. Includes dinner and such. After that I will be going to GombakHouse for sleepover. Well, Aniyah will be there too, that's why. OMG! I hven't polish my boots! God no! So got to go now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be