Why did I ever went through the pictures? Urghs. Well, just thought of something and went through my primary school photos. Then there was my past year SYF. That day was the most memorable day. It's not everytime I could get that.

In the morning, Afida emo-ed. Pain and she cried and so all our moods were down. Then we did our make-ups and it was much better. Off to the place at Kallang and we were nervous. Ok, I was. Did our dance, although I remembered Diyanah&Baharul were blocking Zikri and I. It was a pair dance, and we were the tallest. So I had to pair with him for all the dance ): Girlfriends too short and get the other guys. I'm too tall and get Zikri. Fine, did the dance and then we went back to school. Had a fun time in the bus, people wanted me to take their photos because I brought camera along. Lol, but that the bus got too bumpy so blurred the picture. Maaaan! Should have taken a picture at least ): Somehow regret that I have no pictures of them. But never mind. Hopefully we all will meet again one day, and the guys would be enthu again to let me grab a picture of them. Hehs.

Reminisced enough. Today went to two weddings. Just followed parents, I don't know any of them. Then we went to visit Aniyah despite that she visited us yesterday till midnight. Hahah, too adorable! Then Bro's father-in-law sent us home. A lorry, it was fun but hot!

&I thought of something to do during POP next year. Well, I think current Sec1s need to do something for the Sec3s. Just like this year POP. Next year, all Sec3s graduating(?) Waaaah! Then the corp would be so small. Hopefully we have more new recruits next year. This year, we only had 10. &guys overpower the gals by 2. Should be like first year to have more male recruits than female? Don't know. Hahah.

Buhbye, bored!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be