So on the
20th
It was HRH. Stayed up the night before to clean up the mess. Gosh, I'm proud of myself((: I managed to tidy up two rooms and a hall all by myself! Muahahah!

Ok, so slept at 4am, you could guess how tired I was. Lols. Still had to wake up early, gladly guests only came 11am. Then Aniyah came, uber cute with the hood and levi's! Then went to that Jurong mosque. Forgot the name X: The goats were there. Somehow, I teared a little when I saw the goats was being slaughtered. Especially when I imagined one was saying out a prayer before it was slaughtered. Then got tired so the ladies went to the void deck. Bro and Ayah came back saying Aniyah's sheep will only be slaughtered 2 hours later. Woah, good thing that Uncle lets us borrow his car.





Then "entertained" the guests. Cousin said I looked like cousin. Lols. Then I slept because I was too sleepy and missed AKT! Then we went to Acu's house. Ketupat<3 Crapped with cousins and went home.



21st

Sec1s thingy. Pathetic! I'm the only girl who came, out of all the Sec2s and current Sec1s! Sec3s didn't need to come actually. But then its a good thing that they did if not I would be the only girl. But it was quite fun actually. AC team had their training and we just watched. Then had to give out flyers to those who came. Had to give that wide smile, it's not easy ok! Hahaha.

Practiced my CPR, YanYing accompanied me. She said I need to lock my elbow and use my force to give the compressions. Maaan, so hard can? Then after that, we went out to ask people to choose KSJ. Gave around four newsletter? This time seniors did the work because I know I'm not good at talking this kind of stuff. Then after that I went to CausewayPoint with 925, wearing my jacket with my uniform under it. Hot ok!

Went to the library and met Kakak around 2pm. Gosh! I didn't realise where the 7-Eleven was when I already walked passed it. Stupid can? Wasted one sms! I asked Kakak where the 7-Eleven was and then I realised it's over there! Lols, lectured myself quietly.

Kakak came at last. Apparently I was only to be Mr IDRIS' replacement for her. She wanted to look for a job. But first she wanted to buy shoes. Met Anur at BATA. Lols, she is just so hilarious. Finally found a pair she like at Mondo. Actually, the price she liked. So she tried Swensen, but they said she can't wear tudung. Eeeyer. So I gave her some ideas like Pizzahut or KFC. But she don't like any. &anyway, she feels paiseh if any of her schoolmates see her working there part-time. So she wants to go somewhere nearer.

Had brunch at KFC. It's like finally can talk to her about personal things. Lols, she don't have time for me): She has time for her boyfriend but not for her own sister. So bad right?! Lols. Then we went home.

22nd
KSJ training. Had CPR with SirCS. Then had this case presentation by SGTs. Lols, SzeHim was so funny and they kept going on about Brian and YanYing. Then had FDC. A new kind of entrance by us in the FDC? Hahah.

Then we had lunch for those whose helping out in the spring cleaning. Spring cleaning was quite fun I guess. Shirin and I were to tidy up the first aid stuff. Bandages are so scary. Because all bandages were to be in this tool box. At first we can fit all in it. But then Joel came with more bandages. CheungWeng came with more and more bandages. Shirin and me would just give that URGHS faces. Lols.

Then SirCK and SirK made a new friend. He/She is so scary. Lols. Then SirCK made a new game. Lols. YanRong became that thingy and people kept on throwing hula-hoops to her direction and so cool, they managed to aim correctly! Still had the moving mode. Lols. Then moved all the things in and left. Nurul had to, so I just went with her.

Then I slept after watching ELF. Lols.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be