HOMEWORKS!
# 0 English Passage. 1 Summary [Running | Volunteer]
# 3 English book reviews [1 | 2 | 3]
# 3 English-Lit assignments [1 | 2 | 3]
# Maths Worksheet
# History Assignment
# 1 English EOY essay; forgiveness/jealousy
# 1 Malay book summary [1 | 2 | 3]
# Logbook KSJ

I'm sick ):
Lack of sleep? I don't know. Probably.

Delly is going to England&Paris for holiday. Jealous can? Hehs. The only place I went for holiday is MALAYSIA. Yeah, should be grateful. At least I got a holiday. Some people can't even afford to take a cab.

&now the price is rising. MAAAAAAAAN! Are they trying to prevent us from taking cabs and get a car instead? Lols. Yeah, for brother. He always take cab to get to one place to another with Aniyah. He's sick of public transport like buses and MRTs. He needs to go for anger management. Once, an uncle just rushed out of the train and hit him. Then he shouted to that man. Scared me!

Okay, I'm feeling kind of drowsy and dizzy now. Want to go to sleep with Muttons ringing on my ears. Hahah. Okay, feeling lethargic now. I don't know if tomorrow will happen. I mean the outing. I'm still going to the outng for sure. I don't want to disappoint anybody anymore.

KECHOS BRING ME OUT! 31st DEC OK? NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be