Hello. It's 5 in the morning. Soon to be.

Yesterday had to rush to Orchard from training at school. Supposed to bond with a friend of my brother. She's bringing us to buy anything we wanted. Hmms. So Kakak brought Idris along. Yeah, I was fine with it at first.

Otw to Swensens, found out that Idris was having fever and Kakak forced him to come. Okayyy. Then at Swensens to have our lunch, I had Black Pepper Seafood Pasta, same with Idris. Kakak had Sourdough 49ers Chicken and KakDee had Fillet-O-FishFish'n'Chips. Hahah. As for dessert, Chocolate Fondue, Hot Fudge Sundae, Waffle dream and Celebrity brownie. I didn't talk much, I'm just a heavy talker and only talk crappy, unlink stuffs.

Then we went for shopping and Kakak really had her shopping spree. It's like twice and she get to choose everything. It's like everything I chose, she will say "Don't want lahh!" So I let her choose. So it's like we're going shopping for her instead for the both of us. Knowing her boyfriend had to leave there at 7.30, so we didn't get anything for myself. She got herself two pants, sharing our clothes, though I need to wait for it.

Then took cab home, $7.00 extra charge. Went to Woodlands then to Bukit Batok. Total to $33++. Then brought food home. KakDee came up to pray and to wait for her siblings. Then it was time for her to go. Don't know when to meet her again.

Maaaaan! I'm so jealous of all you people. Read their blogs, Aishah always goes to the Airport, Amirah is really enjoying her holiday and getting her braces soon, Rani is really having fun with siblings bonding, Sufyan really had a great holiday, KakFiena really felt the love from her parents and Shereen is going crazy about McFly.
Jealous!

You see, you can go to the Airport for nothing but that's boring, it's better to send someone off or to greet them back. My next Airport visit would be on the 24th, Bro is coming back! Today is his birthday! Hope he's getting what he wished.

My holiday is on the 26th? I don't know, it's not official yet. It's like at least I want a tour around Singapore or something. &BRACES! Ok, I don't want it in the first place. It hurts real bad to extract tooths when it's not falling. Tried that and I cried. I'm a crybaby, haven't heard that one before?

I really envy Rani's relationship with her siblings. They're so close, not like mine. It's always fights. They tease me, it hurts, I hate them fro the day. It always goes like that, for the Pidah and Pian. The other two, orders much and just force me to cooked for them or do drinks for them when I'm like so tired and they say I did nothing for the day. It's like what do they know about my day? HMPFS!

Stupid Sufyan never tag me once when I tagged him like a thousand times. It's like a feeling to smack his face upside sown but I can't. Just can vent my anger on the computer. Go read his blog, his holiday. At least I want that for a holiday. Ok, asking for too much.

KakFiena's parents is really sorry for her to have a hard time at a young age. Then I thought, that was so good because currently, I feel ignored by my parents. I asked them like a question and they just ignore me. -_- Felt the hurt, OUCH! It's like at least give me a yes or no or say "Don't ask stupid questions" or something instead of silence! It's like they don't know what I faced everyday with siblings. They would think I started it and then I would just shout back. It's like not my fault that Kakak just hurt me like that.

Shereen going crazy about Mcfly, she forgot about me ): It's like 2 months, I've never seen her. Just a fear of losing a best friend. You know in the games of sims, from a relationship of a 100%, 2 months and it could already have gone to 0%. Ok, that's not happening real life (:

Got to go get ready for school now! 0800 need to fall in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be