NAJIHAH SURVIVED YESTERDAY!

Hey! Yeah, I'm still in one piece. Because my group is really understanding and the girls shopped for so long; till 4.00pm!

Okay let's start. Hmms, reach school super early, at 8.45am. Erm, nobody reached yet. Then around 8.50am, Mary came and kept hitting me! Hahah, she just love to bully juniors peers and senior~ Lol.

Then the boys came and JieTing came. Her group was looking for cardboard and they couldn't find one. So they went to Limbang to search or them, I guess. On The way out of school, saw YanYing just reaching the school. So I just turn my way and followed my I.C. Hehs. Then she brought me to a place where it was full of boxes. ROFL! JieTing's group went so far when we could a whole lot of cardboards in school. Did a bit of planning. Waited for the boys to finish cutting their tree and girls cut the apples.

But then 4/5 of the way I had to leave because Laura called already. So got ready real quick. Then we went down. Was taught to slow march, did the practical and some other commands given, just viewed. Mostly I viewed the full sequence. They were going through the whole sequence and SokTing was really happy that she will be saluted. Lol. Then they did the full sequence twice and our training ended at 12.30pm.

Went up to help out my group again. Did the red beans around the apple. The boys played. &then wrote all those places. Then did our reflections. Lol. I wrote a long reflection ecause it was really a great first time experience. I've never been to Pulau Ubin before that and never had an animal to almost attack me. Thank you, Allah. I'm so lucky! Imagine, a wild boar missed you just by a few cm away! Okay, meters. I'm not even sure. At least it missed ChorKiat too because it dashed before ChorKiat walked. I'm just so glad that nobody was hurt. Hahah.

YanYing hid our logbook somewhere in the SJRoom. Because it was too big to be brought home. Lol. Then that JunWei just crap a lot just so he can escape from yesterday's group meeting. He's in May's group and May, together with Amelia, would be coming late at 4.45. It was only 4pm at that time! JunWei so happy because he chose to go home. While our group dispersed.

Then waited for Halima to text me about her whereabouts. I kept asking stupid questions. Sorry eh. Bought Macs and SweetTalk. Went to YewTee MRT. Had to carry those super heavy stuffs. I don't know how they managed it before. Bought balloons and Jannah made me laugh so hard. Lol. Next stop was Jannah's house.

They crapped a lot! Aishah even had this piercing, deafening scream! Lol. Halima exchanged her heavier stuffs with Aishah's super light stuffs. Hahah. Then tried to blow balloons at Jannah's. At last we used the pump. Hahah. Ate my fries and that was &then searched for an easy recipe while the other were discussing of swimming 7.30AM. Lol. Chicken and baked.

Stayed until Aishah needs to go home. Went home with her, carried the super heavy bag and drowsily in the bus, almost falling asleep but didn't. Tired ok! Still had to visit Lot1 for household. Then went home, around 7.35pm, I reached my stop. Ate, prayed and slept! SO TIRED! Okay, tomorrow have to meet at 7.30am, forgot where. Tomorrow sms Halima uh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be