Hello!

Yesterday town-ed with Anisah. Lols. In the morning, went to the mosque with Mak. That was the first visit of Al-Iman. After that had breakfast and said to Mak, I'm going out. She nagged at me, saying don't do such craps or whatsoever. I was just like ensuring her, we won't do anything. I mean, what could we do? Do I look like somebody who would steal or something? I don't even say coarse language ok. Enough about that. So actually supposed to meet at 1pm. But the thing with Mak ended at 11am. So I decided to go off at that time. Believe it or not, from 11am till 12.50pm, I waited for Anisah. Maaaaaan! I was so glad Atiqah accompanied me. Not literally, technically. Hahah, SMS. In other words, erm, never mind.. Eh, I envy your dream ok!

Then Anisah finally called and said she was ready. Yay! Lols, I sat at the bus stop for an hour and more. Reached, firsty went to LuckyPlaza. She wanted to search for Shawl. Couldn't find any cheap ones. But at last, she bought one. Then we went to Far East Plaza. Saw Sherry and it was raining. Just walked around. Lols. Had lunch at LJS. Got an inspiration from the person who sat at our place before.
Inspirationist :D
My piece (:
Anisah working on her "masterpiece".
LJS' Family [:


Went to each level toilet to camwhore. Hahah.



Memories in the FEP's toilet. Lols. Around 6pm, went to Isetan. WAnted to go to WismaAtria actually but it was raining heavily. In Isetan, we went to the Baby's corner. Uber cute seh! Hahah.
Baby Elmo! Ain't it adorable WanYi?
Hahah. Baby toys are too fun!








Today, NC1`08 training. Did a lot of cases. Yeah, I was the casualty. I hate to make up names ): Then every case also guys. Maaaaan! So unfair, I want to be a girl casualty. But never mind. The last case, we got "DARLING CHOON KIAT HOSPITAL". Lols. May made SiYing said it.


They painted it yellow. Green was much better lahh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be