It's 1.17am in the morning. Darn bored now. ):

I have a sudden craze to reminisce on the first few days of school in KSS.

Woke up early in the morning and went to school. Reached school at 6.++am. Lols. Damn early because I was pretty nervous of the first day and scared that I would be late. Hehs. I kept waiting for somebody to just come up and be friendly with me. Hahah. I was a loner lahh. Remembered saw Anisah and Basyirah and I thought they were Sec2s, because they looked like one. Then we were ordered to go to the hall and Hafizah was seated in front of me. The first smile I got was from her. Then we got to our class. Anisah sat beside me and we were supposed to remember the name stuffs. Anisah's tag kept falling off andd came to me. Hahah. I was the only one who didn't introduced myself. Feelings at that time, I don't know? People didn't call out my name, MsChen didn't notice me. Safe?

Then it was our recess and I isolate away from the crowd. Loner! Assembly: Sat with Farah and she told us all her stories. You know, super friendly. Then, we had KSS Amazing Race,
NURUL SHAZLIN! ;syaoran

was our leader as she was very talkative. Then we guessed how many Keranji trees are there in KSS. 3 was the right answer. Still wandering what Keranji trees are :O
Then we exchanged e-mails. Lol. At the end of the day, our seats were arranged and I sat with:
TAN WAN YI! ;jann, wanyikan, ah tan


Next day, came to school still darn early. Then saw faces from 1C so we all stood together. Hahah. Just one day and we were all united. Lols. I only remembered recess. The first person to invite me with them,
HALIMATUSSA'DIA! ;halima, halimau

She said, "Hey do you want to come with us to the library?". Somewhat like that.

Third day, we had this talk. During recess, went to Library with Halimau and ShiYing. WE were late and got me all shook up. It was really scary, for me. Since then, I kep asking Halima to hurry when we were in the Library during curriculum time. Hahah. "5 minutes left. HURRY UP!"

Then we had our first Drama class and I had to act with Perry and Luqman. I wish I could have acted better and didn't respond so rudely to Luqman in the small play. Hahah. Getting paiseh now :X

We also had the CCA tryouts. Since I wasn't chosen for any sports or performing arts, had to use the numbering method. Sat in front with:
AMIRAH! ;mirrar, ami, amy

That's how I first knew her. Then the next day exchanged number because *FORGOT*. Hehs.

Okay, done reminiscing. I want to continue the class-T design. Stuck with:



Ideas? I'll credit you too..
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be