[On the Outside]
Name: Nur Najihah Binte Ahmad
Birth Date: 09 February 1994
Current Status: Single
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: Malay
Your Fear: Losing something I love.
Your Weakness: I'm sensitive(?)
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian Pizza!

[Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow]
Your First Thought This Morning: "I wanna go to sleep :S"
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: "Inside or outside?"
Your Most Missed Memories: 2006-2007

[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds :D
Single or Group Dates: Group(?)
Adidas or Nike: ADIDAS :P
Tea or Nestea: Ermm, depends?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Yuck! I hate both :0

[Do You...]
Smoke: Puhhleaseeee. I hate them!
Curse: Quietly(?)
Take showers: When I'm late :S
Have a crush: Yeah, duhhhh.
Think you are in love: With babies :D
Go to school: Duhh. Gahhs!
Want to get married: Yeah.
Believe in yourself: Most of the times.
Think you are a health freak: Look at me D:

[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: I can't touch those!
Gone to the mall: Yeah.
Been on stage: In the past years, yeah ((:
Eaten sushi: Haven't had those in a long time..
Dyed your hair: No. I love my hair the way it is.

[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: Gosh! NO!
Changed who you were to fit in: Hmms, don't know.

[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: 24?

[In a Guy]
Best Eye Color: Blue like Efron's?
Best Hair Color: Natural colour.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short(?)

[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: Thinking of the answers.
1 Hour Ago: Slacking, waiting for my turn.
4.5 Hours Ago: Waiting for the bus to reach Singapore/home.
1 Month Ago: Surfed the internet. Blogged. Slacked away.
1 Year Ago: Got myself ready for first day in KSS and tried to plan meetings with girlfriends.

[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: the world and my sometimes suckish life!
I Feel: like screaming now :O
I Hate: unfairness and lies.
I Hide: my true feelings D:
I Need: hugs and a verbal chat a.k.a phone call!

Next Victims:
1.Whoever :D





The person that tagged me is SHEREEN 0:

your relation with her :
Best girlfriend

your 5 impressions on her :
Intelligent. Sweet. Gorgeous. Clumsy. Bouncy(?)

most memorable thing she had done :
Cheer me up!

most memorable words :
"Pleaseeeee.......*after approval*...YAY!"

if she becomes your lover,you will?
have to spend lots for money on her.

if she becomes your lover,she must improve on?
Learn to be thrifty!

if she becomes your enemy,the reason will be :
Never will okay!

most desired things you did for her :
(What I desired or what she desired?)

your overall impression on her :
Great, Lovely & Loved.

[did this before but for Sher..]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be